Cementing Equipment Operator (El Reno, Oklahoma)
Contact: Scott Walton
Location: El Reno Oklahoma
Cementing Equipment Operator
This job is a 14 and 7 rotation to El Reno, Oklahoma. We do provide man camp housing for those who rotate in for work :
- Cementing Operator Trainee (COT-1), CDL-A, $73,400 to $95,000 per year
- This would be a 14 and 7 rotation. We do provide man-camp housing.
- If you have run pumps for Halliburton, Schlumberger, BJ Services, Nine Energy, C&J, Nextier, OTEX Pumping, Pro Petro, Pro Frac, Pumpco, Universal Pumping, West Texas Cementers, Cementers Inc, or Stngray, I can teach you to run our cementing units.
We do provide man-camp housing for those that commute, but you will not be there much.
Driving will only be a small percentage of your job, you will be working around Drilling Rigs using some very expensive high tech machinery. So, you will need to be mechanically inclined. This is physical labor and is only for those in good physical shape.
Not going to gloss this over, you will get dirty, greasy and will be working in the elements of mother nature in the oilfields of Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico. You will be working very long hours without rest. But, when we are busy, you can be sending some great paychecks home. And we are very busy with some great long term contracts.
In the year 2020, my lowest paid CDL driver was paid $73k and highest paid CDL driver was paid $93k a year that was a pandemic year. Last year 2021, we have CDL-A drivers make over $160k year.
The difference between the lowest paid and highest paid, is that the guys paid higher had successfully convinced the coach that they should be the players on the field.
Its all about how hard you work and learn and the value you bring to the company. If you don’t make good money at this job, its your fault.
This is a job for very head strong aggressive personalities that want to learn the oilfield and advance. Lots of room for advancement.
Plenty of overtime to those that want to work.
This is direct hiring, not a staffing agency.
The DOT CDL A positions requirements are:
- Experience running pressure pumping units.
- Class A CDL, with Tanker endorsements
- Good driving record. If you have multiple CDL moving violations, don’t bother applying.
- Verifiable Commercial Driving History or Graduation from accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor trailer with a manual, split gear, 10or13 speed transmission
- Must pass a DOT physical and D&A test, at a facility I’ve contracted.
- No recent criminal history. We do DOT background checks.
- Must have a solid work history, if you have history of jumping from job to job, don’t bother applying.
- Must have your own reliable transportation to and from the facility.
- Ability to read, write and speak English without assistance.
We offer full benefits package including BCBS Health care and 401 k retirement plans..
Dental, vision, life insurance is all in our benefits package and the cost to employees is very reasonable as compared to what other companies offer.
Benefits eligibility begins on the first day of the month, following the hiring date.
How to Apply:
All CDL required positions require a tanker endorsement and no more than one moving violation (3 years) to work for us.
To apply for this job using our simple, on-line job application form, click on the Apply Now button below. You will receive an email with a copy of your application and it will be automatically sent to the hiring manager.
Your application will not be processed, unless you upload the requested photos of your CDL and your Medical Card.
Scott Walton 405-535-6561