Cementing Supervisor SSIT Program Hobbs New Mexico
Contact: Danney Edwards
Location: Hobbs New Mexico
We are hiring Experienced Oilfield Pressure Pumping Supervisors to enter our Service Supervisor in Training program (SSIT-1) in Hobbs New Mexico. We are looking for experienced Frac or Cementing supervisors, for this program.
This would be a 14 and 7 rotation to Hobbs NM, we do provide man camp housing, but you won’t be there much.
- Service Supervisor in Training (SSIT-1), CDL-A, $95,000 + per year, Experience required
We have Supervisors wo have completed our program and are on track to make well over $200,000 this year.
The DOT CDL A positions requirements are:
- Experience as Supervisor (Pressure Pumping) for an oilfield pressure pumping company like Halliburton, BJ Services or Schlumberger.
- Ability to pass a basic calculations test.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Class A CDL, with Manual Transmissions
- Good driving record. If you have multiple CDL moving violations, don’t bother applying.
- Verifiable Commercial Driving History or Graduation from accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor trailer with a manual, split gear, 10or13 speed transmission
- Must pass a DOT physical and D&A test, at a facility I’ve contracted.
- No recent criminal history. We do DOT background checks.
- Must have a solid work history, if you have history of jumping from job to job, don’t bother applying.
- Must have reliable transportation .
We offer full benefits package including BCBS Health care and 401 k retirement plans.
Holiday pay and corporate vacation pay is in the package.
Dental, vision, life insurance is all in our benefits package and the cost to employees is very reasonable as compared to what other companies offer.
Benefits eligibility begins on the first day of the month, following the hiring date.
How to apply for this job:
All CDL required positions require Manual transmissions and no more than one moving violation (3 years) to work for us.
To apply for this job using our simple, on-line job application form, click on the Apply Now button below. You will receive an email with a copy of your application and it will be automatically sent to the hiring manager.
You must upload photos of your CDL and Medical Card, or your application will not be considered.
Feel free to contact me during decent hours.
Hiring Manager: Danney Edwards 918-633-0529