Bulk Equipment Operator El Reno, Oklahoma
Contact: Scotty Walton
Location: El Reno Oklahoma
Entry Level Oilfield – Bulk Equipment Operator
No Experience required; we will train you
Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Oilfield Cementing, this job is for El Reno, Oklahoma.
This is entry level job, no experience required, we will train you.
We do provide housing, but you will not be there much.
Driving will only be a small percentage of your job, you will be working around Drilling Rigs using some very expensive high tech machinery. So, you will need to be mechanically inclined. This is physical labor and is only for those in good physical shape.
Not going to gloss this over, you will get dirty, greasy and will be working in the elements of mother nature in the desert of southeast New Mexico. You will be working very long hours without rest. But, when we are busy, you can be sending some great paychecks home. And we are very busy with some great long term contracts.
This is a job for very head strong aggressive personalities that want to learn the oilfield and advance. Lots of room for advancement.
This entry level position is open:
- Bulk Cement Driver, CDL-A (BMEO-1), $73,400 to $93,000 per year, No experience needed.
The DOT CDL A positions requirements are:
- Valid Class A CDL, with Tanker endorsements
- Good driving record. If you have multiple CDL moving violations, don’t bother applying.
- Verifiable Commercial Driving History or Graduation from accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor trailer with a manual, split gear, 10or13 speed transmission
- Must pass a FMCSA Clearinghouse Investigation and a FMCSA Drug _&_Alcohol test, at a facility I’ve contracted._
- No recent criminal history.
- Must have a solid work history, if you have history of jumping from job to job, don’t bother applying.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to read, write and speak English without assistance.
We offer full benefits package including BCBS Health care and 401 k retirement plans.
Dental, vision, life insurance is all in our benefits package and the cost to employees is very reasonable as compared to what other companies offer.
Benefits eligibility begins on the first day of the month, following the hiring date.
How to Apply:
All CDL required positions require a tanker endorsement and no more than one moving violation (3 years) to work for us.
To apply for this job using our simple, on-line job application form, click on the Apply Now button below. You will receive an email with a copy of your application and it will be automatically sent to the hiring manager.
You must upload photos of your CDL and Medical Card, or your application will not be considered.
Hiring Manager: Scott Walton 405-535-6561