Get A Entry Level Job in the Oilfield – CDL-A Required
Contact: Danney Edwards
Location: El Reno Oklahoma
Hiring Entry Level CDL-A Drivers to train for Oilfield Cementing, this job is for:
- El Reno Oklahoma
This is entry level job, no experience required, we will train you.
This job is a 2 weeks on 1 week off rotation. So you can live anywhere and rotate in to work.
We do provide housing, but you will not be there much.
This entry level position is open:
- Bulk Cement Driver, CDL-A (BMEO-1), $63,400 to $93,000 per year, No experience needed.
The DOT CDL A positions requirements are:
- Valid Class A CDL, with Tanker endorsements
- Good driving record. If you have multiple CDL moving violations, don’t bother applying.
- Verifiable Commercial Driving History or Graduation from accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor trailer with a manual, split gear, 10or13 speed transmission
- Must pass a FMCSA Clearinghouse Investigation and a FMCSA Drug _&_Alcohol test, at a facility I’ve contracted._
- No recent criminal history.
- Must have a solid work history, if you have history of jumping from job to job, don’t bother applying.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to read, write and speak English without assistance.
Driving will only be a small percentage of your job, you will be working around Drilling Rigs using some very expensive high tech machinery. So, you will need to be mechanically inclined. This is physical labor and is only for those in good physical shape.
Not going to gloss this over, you will get dirty, greasy and will be working in the elements of mother nature in the desert of southeast New Mexico. You will be working very long hours without rest. But, when we are busy, you can be sending some great paychecks home. And we are very busy with some great long term contracts.
Last year 2020, my lowest paid CDL driver was paid $73k and highest paid CDL driver was paid $93k a year that was a pandemic year. This year, we have CDL-A drivers on track to make over $160k this year.
The difference between the lowest paid and highest paid, is that the guys paid higher had successfully convinced the coach that they should be the players on the field.
Its all about how hard you work and learn and the value you bring to the company. If you don’t make good money at this job, its your fault.
This is a job for very head strong aggressive personalities that want to learn the oilfield and advance. Lots of room for advancement.
We offer full benefits package including BCBS Health care and 401 k retirement plans.
Dental, vision, life insurance is all in our benefits package and the cost to employees is very reasonable as compared to what other companies offer.
Benefits eligibility begins on the first day of the month, following the hiring date.
You must upload photos of your CDL and Medical Card, or your application will not be considered.